: is the quality or state of being transparent
…the transparent citizen emerges because data and information are
collected, linked and exchanged
This web site is not financially driven. we put it up to share and collect STORIES and connect with inspiring and like- minded people, and learn from smart readers.
USE, REMIX or SHARE:
- Feel free to share links to any of my content by email and social media. We will be glad for it!
- Feel free to reference or quote any of my text content in your own articles, as long as you attribute earthstOriez as the source.
- You will not make money off of our content. We gave it to you for free, so you need to keep it free by sharing it.
- Feel free to study, copy, modify, and redistribute my content.
Public Domain Usage Guidelines
Public Domain Usage Guidelines
Give credit where credit is due. When you use a public domain work please credit the author or creator. Please also credit the institution (such as the archive, museum or library) that provided the work, as the more you credit the institution the greater the encouragement to put more public domain works online.
Protect the reputation of creators and providers. When you use or modify a public domain work you should not attribute the changes to the creator or the provider of the work. The name or logo of the creator or provider should not be used to endorse the modified work or any use of it without their consent.
Show respect for the original work. Please do not use the work in any way that is unlawful and misleading. When you modify and redistribute a public domain work, any changes made to the original should be clearly indicated. You should label the work to show you have changed it, so that other users know who made the changes.
Show respect for the creator. If the creator, or provider on behalf of the creator, has asked that a public domain work should not be changed or that it should be used in certain contexts only, then please respect their wishes.
Share knowledge. If you use a public domain work to generate new work or if you have additional information about it (such where it came from, its author, content or other possible rights holders), please share your knowledge. That may include tagging, annotating or commenting on a public domain work that is published online and sending back this information to the institution that holds the original object.
Be culturally aware. If the work includes culturally sensitive elements you should not change or use these in ways that might be derogatory to other cultures or communities.
Support efforts to enrich the public domain. Users of public domain works are asked to support the efforts of cultural and scientific heritage organisations to care for, preserve, digitise and make public domain works available. This support should include monetary contributions or work in kind, particularly when the work is being used for commercial or other for-profit purposes and the provider is a public or non-profit institution.
Preserve public domain marks and notices. Users of a public domain work should not remove any public domain mark or notice that has been applied, or provide misleading information about its copyright status.
This usage guide is based on goodwill. It is not a legal contract. We ask that you respect it.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it!
- Feel free to comment in the socials facebook • twitter • instagram • youtube • pinterest , we would love to hear from you. Note: Please read this essay.
- In general, comments left by humans are allowed; comments left by bots are not.
- Feel free to discus and post constructive criticism in a respectful manner.
- To comment in different languages.
- To praise. we are always happy to hear from you.
- You will not attack, defame or harm an individual or group.
- You will not post comments to the INFO, that have nothing to do with the website (otherwise known as SPAM).
Thanks for the respect. We like kindness.
- Personal information about us is available on the internet, such as from social networks. We do not believe, that our personal information is protected, anyway they say, they have set up procedures to ensure that our information is handled responsibly and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- So they collect non-personally identifying information such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, location and the time of each visit; in order to better understand how you use the site.
- Also your browser (if not told not to), gives out your IP address, which could identify you.
- You are free to explore earthstoriez without providing any information about yourself.
- In order for you to use our feedback form, earthstOriez collects the following categories of personal data:
- E-mail address;
- You don’t have to enter a valid email, though. We will only get your name and email address when you voluntarily enter it.
- We promise we will never share your email address. No spam, ever.
- We don’t want to invade anyone’s privacy. We do not try to create a mailing list for any reason at all — and certainly not so we can (directly or indirectly) sell you stuff.
If you don’t like cookies* or have other dietary restrictions, please tell your browser.
*A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on your computer, and that the browser provides to the website each time you return. If you would like to learn more about cookies please refer to the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- The opinions on this website are our own.
- Any form of partnership will only be undertaken with people and organizations, which adhere to this:
- If we have inadvertently posted anything which requires consent, please let us know and we will remove it immediately.
- Guest posts are marked *
- We love black and white photographs, use our own pictures and Copyright-free images with the Public Domain Mark 1.0 or the CC0. Other CC Licenses make it possible to share content legally and openly. If you do not use public domain directly we use Wikimedia Commons and Flickr Commons. THANK YOU ALL. You can find the artists name also in the file names.
- The authors of this website are anonymous, only people we meet travelling, know who we are. There is a PhD in History curating this website.
We have a glossary too.
So, that’s it- simply.
We believe the future of the internet is one in which people build up networks of trusted sources, experts and others with whom we feel a connection and we can learn from each other. We value these communities very much and appreciate your trust.
If there are ever any concerns whatsoever, feel free to contact us.
Earthstoriez.com is not financially driven. We put it up to share & collect history and heritage – myth and folklore to tell storiez of our journeys.
TRAVEL STORIES OF WONDER & EVERY DAY LIFE
As you explore bizarre, curious and interesting travel stories please remember that all of them were preserved so they could be used over and over again, feel free to share and download.
Discover our social side, we are super friendly
Join us and share your thoughts and experiences with the earthstoriez community on the socials. We collect #treelore and tree related art, poetry and books on the socials. Plus we say funny, interesting, things there, we don’t say here.
~ ○ ~