: is the quality or state of being transparent
…the transparent citizen emerges because data and information are
collected, linked and exchanged
This web site is not financially driven. we put it up to share and collect STORIES and connect with inspiring and like- minded people, and learn from smart readers.
USE, REMIX or SHARE:
- Feel free to share links to any of my content by email and social media. We will be glad for it!
- Feel free to reference or quote any of my text content in your own articles, as long as you attribute earthstoriez as the source.
- Feel free to republish in full any image by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you link to the original earthstoriez source you’re referencing.
- You will not make money off of my content. I gave it to you for free, so you need to keep it free by sharing it.
- Feel free to study, copy, modify, and redistribute my content.
- Feel free to comment in the socials facebook • twitter • instagram • youtube • pinterest , we would love to hear from you. Note: Please read this essay.
- In general, comments left by humans are allowed; comments left by bots are not.
- Feel free to discus and post constructive criticism in a respectful manner.
- To comment in different languages.
- To praise. we are always happy to hear from you.
- You will not attack, defame or harm an individual or group.
- You will not post comments to the INFO, that have nothing to do with the website (otherwise known as SPAM).
Thanks for the respect. We like kindness.
- Personal information about us is available on the internet, such as from social networks. We do not believe, that our personal information is protected, anyway they say, they have set up procedures to ensure that our information is handled responsibly and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- So they collect non-personally identifying information such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, location and the time of each visit; in order to better understand how you use the site.
- Also your browser (if not told not to), gives out your IP address, which could identify you.
- This Site may offer you the ability to interact with social plugins from social media sites, such as Facebook (facebook.com), Pinterest (pinterest.com), Instagram (instagram.com), Youtube (youtube.com), and Twitter (twitter.com).
- When you share or recommend (with or without adding your own comments) any articles or content from the Services to your Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Twitter profile, that action is governed by their respective Privacy Policies.
- You are free to explore earthstoriez without providing any information about yourself. When you post a comment, you have to enter an email address. You don’t have to enter a valid one, though. We will only get your name and email address when you voluntarily enter it.
- We promise we will never share your email address. No spam, ever.
- We don’t want to invade anyone’s privacy. We do not try to create a mailing list for any reason at all — and certainly not so we can (directly or indirectly) sell you stuff.
If you don’t like cookies* or have other dietary restrictions, please tell your browser.
*A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on your computer, and that the browser provides to the website each time you return. If you would like to learn more about cookies please refer to the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- The opinions on this website are our own.
- Any form of partnership will only be undertaken with people and organizations, which adhere to this:
- If we have inadvertently posted anything which requires consent, please let us know and we will remove it immediately.
- Guest posts are marked *
- The authors of this website are anonymous, only friends, know who we are.
We have a glossary too.
So, that’s it- simply.
We believe the future of the internet is one in which people build up networks of trusted sources, experts and others with whom we feel a connection and we can learn from each other. We value these communities very much and appreciate your trust.
If there are ever any concerns whatsoever, feel free to contact us.
TRAVEL STORIES OF WONDER & EVERY DAY LIFE
As you explore bizarre, curious and interesting travel stories please remember that all of them were preserved so they could be used over and over again, feel free to share and download.
Discover our social side, we are super friendly
Join us and share your thoughts and experiences with the earthstoriez community on the socials.
I collect #treelore and tree related art, poetry and books on the socials. Plus I say lots of funny, interesting, things there, I don’t say here.
~ ○ ~